Google Adsense… Yes.. if you are reading this then, I am sure you are looking for how to get Google Adsense account approval faster in 2018 to make some extra money from your blog.
Of course, this is the dream of most of the bloggers out there in the market. Every blogger will apply for Google Adsense by hoping they get approval… but is that easy?
NO, it’s not.
Google Adsense is very strict when it comes to approval of new accounts. Every blogger is applying for the Google Adsense so Google made it so hard to get approval.
In this article, I will be explaining to you How to get Google Adsense account approval Faster In 2018 and what you need to do before applying for Google Adsense and get approval.
Reasons why you need to apply for Google Adsense:
1. First things first, Google Adsense is one of the oldest ad networks in the world that works on Pay Per Click system.
2. It pays on time, every time.
3. It pays you better than all other ad networks.
Common questions that every blogger will have in the beginning are:
1. Does my blog qualify for Adsense?
2. What are Google Adsense Terms?
3. Why my Adsense approval got rejected?
4. When can I resubmit my Adsense application?
5. How Google Adsense works?
6. How much will I get paid by Google Adsense for a month?
7. What are the ways to get Google Adsense approval?
Most common reasons for Google Adsense Rejection:
Less Content: Your website might not have enough content to review.Google will look at every application before it approves and checks the spelling, grammar errors and if the articles are poorly written then Google will not accept that website.
Content should be grammatically correct and it should be 100% unique, and it should be informative to the users.
Your readers need to know who you are and how and where to contact you if it’s needed.
Poor Design: The blog needs to be designed at least good, if not excellent. The URLs’ need to be perfect. Should not have broken links.
Not Following Google Terms: If your blog doesn’t have rich meaningful content and not getting a good amount of organic traffic then Google will not approve your request.
Another reason might be that you driving traffic to your website from bots or through illegal sources, or if you using black hat SEO techniques like keyword stuffing. Instead, you can do proper keyword research.
Thinks You Need to Know Before Applying For Google Adsense;
1. You need to write high-quality content which makes yours revisit the site. This is the most important thing you need to do before applying for Adsense. Google love websites who providing rich content that their users love.
Your article should be original and unique, with proper headings, and free from grammar mistakes, which at least have 300+ words in it.
2. Do not use other ads: You should never use other ad networks if you are applying for Google Adsense. Google will think that you are focusing more on money than providing quality content and most of the other ad networks will create a disturbance to your users with popups.
3. It is always recommended to have a domain specific email address, this shows that your website is authentic.
4. You must ensure that you don’t use copyright images or videos in your blog. This gets you in trouble.
5. Your blog needs to have at least 100 visitors a day. If you have good SEO strategy and follow you can rank for many keywords that your users are searching for and if you rank for the keyword you will get loads of traffic.
6. SSL certificate will also play a major role in Adsense approval process. It is recommended to have an SSL certificate that shows your website is secure for transactions and entering passwords. If you can’t afford a certificate you can go with a free SSL certificate providers like Let’s Encrypt, Cloudflare.
These are the methods you need to follow to get approval from Google Adsense faster in 2018.